Stay in your home. We can help.
|GUILDNET MLTC RESOURCES
|Plan information, provider and pharmacy lists, and other
GuildNet Managed Long Term Care makes your healthcare simple: we coordinate your healthcare, your therapy, your in-home and other services so you can live the life you want. The plan monitors your nursing care, prescriptions, therapy and more, and coordinates virtually all of the medical details of daily living, from scheduling therapy visits and requesting prescription refills to making appointments for transportation.
GuildNet can manage and coordinate:
- Home health care
- Personal emergency response system
- Meal delivery
- Personal Care
- Physical, occupational, speech and other therapies
- Out-of-home nursing care
- Nutrition counseling
- Home modifications
- Audiology/hearing aids
- Medical equipment
- Prosthetics and orthotics
- Case management
- Medical social services
- Adult day health care
- Non-emergent transportation
- Nursing home care
Are you eligible?
To enroll in GuildNet Managed Long Term Care, you must be:
- 18 or older
- A resident of Manhattan, Queens, Bronx, Brooklyn, or Staten Island; or a resident of Nassau, Suffolk or Westchester Counties
- Eligible for Medicaid
- Eligible for nursing home level of care using the New York State patient assessment instrument
- Capable of safely living in or returning to the community
- Expected to require the long-term care services offered by the program for at least 120 days
To see if GuildNet Managed Long Term Care is the best plan for you, please contact us.
Is GuildNet Gold better for you?
Is GuildNet Health Advantage better for you?